Our Mana Ohana amazing mixologist Cari Hah shows us how to make Teremana punches that are perfect for Bringing the Mana this holiday season!
My Mana Ohana,
It’s the most wonderful time of a crazy year. Welcome to the Dwanta edition of the Teremana Manafesto where we are sharing…
• My favorite holiday drink recipes
• Teremana pairing recommendations for your holiday “cheat meals”
• A few Mana gift recommendations for your most beloved family and friends
• A Dwanta-approved Spotify playlist that I’ll be grooving along with until 2021
• Exclusive first dibs on our first ever Teremana merchandise drop at Teremana.com
As the holiday season officially kicks off, please be sure to stay safe and share how you gift Teremana on your social media. I love seeing them all! Good and bad wrapping techniques are equally appreciated—no judgements! :)
I know it's been a tough year for many, and it is great when we look out for one another and lift each other up through volunteering, sending a word of thanks to someone special or just reaching out to check in on our friends and family members. I call it sharing the Mana.
I wish you all the best holiday season my friends. To a great holiday season and to a better 2021 to one and all! I raise a Teremana toast to each of you!
Mana - Gratitude - Tequila